We are giving away a La Marzocco Linea Mini coffee machine and a year’s supply of coffee to one lucky winner! Fill in your details below for a chance to win.
But what is a top-notch machine without some top-notch coffee? That’s why we are throwing in a kilo of our award-winning blend Prima Tazza mailed to your door each month for an entire year. What have you got to lose?
Enter now and get 30% off your next coffee order!
The fine print:
1. No purchase necessary to enter the competition.
2. The official competition period commences at 12 am (WST) on Monday 13 June 2022 and finishes at midnight (WST) Sunday 10 July 2022.
3. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged 18 and over only.
4. The prize package includes: 1x La Marzocco Linea Mini domestic espresso machine (value: $7,299) and a 12-month Prima Tazza coffee subscription, distributed in 1kg per month (value: $504 + shipping).
5. The overall package value is AUD $7,803.
6. To enter the competition, you must fill in the required fields on the entry form between 12 am (WST) on Monday 13 June 2022 and midnight (WST) Sunday 10 July 2022. Limited to one entry per person.
7. All entries to the competition are hereby agreeing to receive newsletters from Dimattina Coffee. Customers can unsubscribe from these newsletters at any time.
8. To win, entrant must remain subscribed to the Dimattina Coffee mailing list on Monday 11 July 2022.
9. The PRIZE winner will be randomly selected by a Dimattina Coffee staff member using a randomisation website by close of business Monday 11 July 2022 and will take place at the Dimattina Coffee premises 3/19 Collingwood Street, Osborne Park, Western Australia.
10. The PRIZE winner will be announced/notified by Tuesday 12 July 2022 via the contact details provided in their entry.
11. Your privacy matters and Dimattina Coffee will only use personal information for the purposes of sending you newsletters, processing and administering entries to the Competition, and provision of a prize.
12. Your information will not be passed on to any Third Party.
13. The competition promoter is Dimattina Coffee W.A. Pty Ltd of 3/19 Collingwood Street, Osborne Park, Western Australia. Any further questions can be made via phone: 08 9244 9377 or email: email@example.com.
14. Dimattina Coffee reserves the right to alter the rules of the competition at any time.