Rocket Espresso - Giotto Evoluzione R
Contact us on 08 9244 9377 for a price!
The name Giotto can most confidently be considered an industry benchmark brand for its build quality that has never been compromised. Purpose built with the very best in traditional craftsmanship and technical knowledge, all to reflect the commercial machine experience at home.
- The commercial grade rotary pump and motor for connection to a mains water supply.
- Easily accessible switch for the ability to change water supply source.
- Adjustable legs increase or decrease machine height.
- E61 Group and thermosyphon system to deliver optimal flavours for espresso.
- Easily accessible PID control for boiler pressure and direct brew temperature adjustments.
Starting at the very end of the process, by creating the perfect espresso, the engineers work in reverse to create the ultimate espresso machine. Purpose built with the very best in traditional craftsmanship and technical knowledge, all to reflect the commercial machine experience at home.
The boiler with heavy end plates and capacity of 1.8 litres has been matched to the thermosyphon system allowing the balance of the espresso machine which enables the ability to texture perfect milk and optimizing perfect extraction temperature for the tastes and flavours of espresso, without delay.
The Giotto is available in two versions, Tipo V with a Vibration Pump and Tipo R with a Rotary Pump.
Both R and V models are temperature controlled by PID logic for enhancing the users experience and control over the espresso quality. The PID touchpad is easily accessed underneath the front drip tray.
Research and development at the Rocket Espresso Milano headquarters together with international customer feedback, has continued the evolution of the Giotto components, design and build quality for near 21 years. The unwavering reputation of a reliable machine with superior results has the Giotto supported, promoted and loved by the coffee industry as the Barista’s home choice.
- E61 style chrome plated brass group head is 4.05 kg
- Insulated wrapped boiler with 9mm brass end plates for enhanced thermal performance and stability.
- Lever activation for espresso
- Boiler 1.8 Litre Heat Exchange
- Rotary pump and motor
- Boiler pressure control via PID logic
- 2.9 Litre water reservoir
- Cool touch steam assembly
- 10 amp/ 1200 watts
- Dimensions (w x d x h) mm: 280 x 425 x 400
- Weight: 30.2 kg
You may also like
Blend Trial Pack
Campo das Vertentes
De La Roca
Decaffeinated Swiss Water Method
Easy St Pods
Finca La Esperanza