Izzo - Alex Duetto IV Plus
This espresso machine retains all of the great features of our Izzo Valexia Duetto IV- and more!
- NEW: Australian spec. includes OEM Izzo naked portafilter ($95 value)
- NEW: Slimline drip tray with magnet to ensure optimum placement. 1.5cm lower than previous models
- NEW: Recessed cup tray for lower overall height with cups in place
- NEW: 125mm distance between drip tray and coffee group, for those who prefer larger cups. 2.5cm greater than previous models
- NEW: Increased distance from steam and hot water to body and full stainless front panel to avoid any damage from the wands
- NEW: Pressure of the rotary pump can easily be adjusted from outside, through a hole placed laterally at the bottom of the machine
- Australian specification delivers boilers, solenoid valve, mushroom and gicleur all in stainless steel.
- Certification NSF/ANSI 372 for coffee group and NSF certification for chromed parts.
- Easy drainage for both boilers, through externally accessible valves at the bottom of the machine
- Easy access for maintenance of the heating elements through the lower inspection plates
- Shot-timer PID which indicates the shot time in seconds- activated by lifting the lever
- When the machine is turned on, it’s possible to enable just the brew boiler according for espresso only usage
- Switchable between internal water reservoir or fully plumbed connection to mains water supply
- Boiler Capacity 1.5L steam, 0.8L brew. Both boilers stainless steel and insulated.
- Fresh Water Tank 3.0L tank or from mains- switchable
- Voltage 220-240V 50Hz
- Power consumption (Australian specification) 2 x 1000W
- Dimensions (W x D x H) approx 360 x 430 x 430 mm
- Pump Rotary
- Weight Approx 32kg
You may also like
Blend Trial Pack
Campo das Vertentes
De La Roca
Decaffeinated Swiss Water Method
Easy St Pods
Finca La Esperanza