Vibiemme - Domobar Super 2B
This dual boiler model features a Power Management Control System which regulates power to the heating element in the brew boiler for optimal efficiency and temperature stability. Temperature is PID controlled to make easy adjustments to brew boiler if working with a variety of coffees or roast profiles.
- Domobar Super 2B is a dual boiler model which is PID controlled
- PID Display easily accessible to individually adjust boiler temperature and experiment with a variety of coffee types or roast profiles
- Power Management Control System which will preference power to coffee boiler
- The commercial grade rotary pump and motor provide the option of connecting to a mains water supply or running from the internal reservoir
- The Domobar Super 2B by Vibiemme Italy is a Multi Boiler espresso machine with superior thermal stability and PID control to adjust temperatures within the coffee boiler for a
- premium flavour for every coffee produced.
Want to know more...
Operating the Super 2B in different configurations is possible thanks to the PMCS which will also maintains the thermal stability with a minimal range in variance. With an E61 style group head, commercial grade components and well balanced design, the Super 2B can perform consistently under demand with both boilers power at under 10 amps power supply.
The dual boiler espresso machine is a great fit for a home or office environment for higher coffee consumption. An easily accessible PID control gives the home barista the opportunity to explore the effect varying temperatures will have on the flavour of their espresso and the chance to experiment with selected blends and roast profiles.
- Dual Boiler with pre-brew boiler heat exchange feed
- Coffee Boiler 0.5 Litres and Service Boiler: 2 Litres
- The commercial grade rotary pump and motor provides the option of connecting to a mains water supply or running from the internal 4 Litre water reservoir
- Incorporates Vibiemme’s New “Power Management Control System” (PMCS) which regulates variable power to the coffee boiler heating element allowing different
- configurations while maintaining optimum water volume to wattage ratio for temperature stability.
- 10 amp/ 1800 watts
- Steam boiler ON (1200 Watt) and Coffee boiler ON (600 Watt).
- Steam boiler OFF and Coffee boiler ON (900 Watt).
- Proportional, Integral, Derivative (PID) controlled.
- Dimensions (w x d x h) mm: 270 x 490 x 410
- Weight: 32kg
You may also like
Blend Trial Pack
Campo das Vertentes
De La Roca
Decaffeinated Swiss Water Method
Easy St Pods
Finca La Esperanza